Communicate at a higher level with your peers in business or academia. Whether you want to raise the bar professionally or build your profile in research, CLC can help you acquire the language skills you need to join the conversation in your community and make an impression.
Beginner & Pre-intermediate levels
1. Vocabulary Building – Use exercises and texts to improve conversational skills.
2. Skills Acquisition – Learn essential grammar structures.
3. Skills Practice – Apply your skills in teacher led activities.
1. Vocabulary Building – Prepare and present a topic using acquired skills.
2. Skills Acquisition – Teachers lead you through exercises to master the language.
3. Skills Practice – Apply your skills in unfamiliar situations to build vocabulary and confidence.
4 hrs / week
Mondays & Wednesdays
Session duration: 6 weeks
Class size: 2-8 students
*Class times may be adjusted to accommodate teacher or student schedules.
This course is open to ALL levels (4C-1A).
Session start dates:
Jan. 16, Mar. 13, May 8, Jul. 10, Sept. 11, Nov. 13
Contact us to schedule a FREE placement test!
Deadline to register and pay: Thursday before start of class
4 hrs x 6 weeks
(24 total hours)
– 8 students max / class
– Registration: 50 (new students)
– Materials fee: 25 ~ 50
– Prices include all taxes
Early bird special -> Sign up a month before and save 10% on tuition.
|18:00 - 19:00|
|19:00 - 20:00|
|20:00 - 21:00|