Learn with no limits by using the world’s most popular VoIP tools to connect intimately with one of our professional educators. Integrate a rich online learning experience seamlessly into your day.
CLC’s Skype / Zoom lessons focus on building fluency and accuracy.
Customize your lessons based on a combination of the following:
Vocabulary Building: students practice vocabulary that they are interested in mastering
Skills Acquisition: teacher presents or reviews communication skills students lack
Skills Practice: students refine their skills and put into practice what they have learned
Lessons can be scheduled anytime between 9:00-21:00 Montreal time (EST).
Lessons are 45 minutes long and you can decide how many lessons you would like to do in a day or week.
Schedule a free placement test!
This program is open to Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Advanced level (3C-1A) students.
Students may start any time and are requested to confirm their lessons 1 week before.
|1 to 19 lessons||20 to 99 lessons||100 lessons or more|
|Regular||50 / lesson||45 / lesson||40 / lesson|
|Customized||65 / lesson||60 / lesson||55 / lesson|
- Registration fee: 50
- Materials fee: 10-50
- Prices include all taxes for English and French, and are in CAD
Promotion: try the first lesson for only 20!
Fill out the enquiry form below.
- We will contact you by email or phone to arrange a placement test by Skype / Zoom.
- A teacher will contact you for a placement test, answer any questions, and verify computer technical requirements.
- You will receive a registration link via email.
- Fill out the registration form and make payment.
- We will contact you to schedule lessons.
- Via email, you will receive schedule confirmation and other relevant documents.