We are different people from different places but this is what unites us:
- We are caring, friendly, outgoing people who are fascinated by the rich diversity of humanity, with its many languages, cultures and perspectives.
- We are proud of our fierce commitment to excellence in teaching and in every detail of our work.
- We are passionate about helping people learn new things – most of all, that they are capable of more than they think and that there is more love and laughter within them than they knew.
- We are just as passionate about our own learning, as we constantly look for new ways to grow and new skills to develop.
- We believe community is what makes life worth living.
- We trust that if we are in service of life, life will serve us well.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC = Culture + Language + Connections
This formula is our passion and our offering to you.
What we care about most
We want many things from our work together: happy and successful students, a feeling of excellence and accomplishment, a thriving business, personal growth and recognition, a strong sense of community. But at the deepest level, we want to contribute to a world in which there is more joy, more understanding, more love. And to us, learning a language is a powerful way to do this:
- We create a space and an experience in which people can feel joy, understanding and love.
- And then, with greater ability to connect with others through language, our students leave us well-equipped to create even more joy, understanding, and love in the world.
These are the things we care about most.